Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[ DIARY ] Couldn't Be BETTER!!!

[ DIARY ] Couldn't Be BETTER!!!


I smile, play, work, being busy, 
but the memory is still cruelly killing my fuckin brain when I m alone...

I have to apologize that
This article will be so fuckin boring, so if u don't wanna read, just close you eyes(?
This is only one way I can vent my feeling, and you don't have to face my ugly face...
So let me start talking shit...

My English sucks and sucks... so... it will hurt ur eyes if u keep reading...





"Are u ok?"
It's probably the most sentence I've heard recently...

"Wut r u fucking talking about???"
"Wut kinda god damn question is that mother fucker???"

I'm just kidding... But believe me... 

"I'm not ok..."


This time, I really screw up...
hahahaha yeah I am god damn stupid loser!!!

Maybe after few years I will think I was just a fool... 
and I will forget something...
but it not mean I don't feel pain...





So dont ask me any stupid question...
Just drink...

"Fuck you the god damn life!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment