Sunday, July 6, 2014

[STORY] War of Horn : Hammer of The Sun

[STORY] War of Horn : Hammer of The Sun

This cover pic is sketched by me, colored by Chiara Ferrari
I am glad that it works awesome, and also this is my first time to work with another artist!
If you want see more her works, welcome to her website.
There are tons of great drawing! 


[ Chiara Ferrari Website ]






War of Horn : Hammer of The Sun is a pre-story of War of Horn. 
It is a adventure story about how Wodam finds his weapon, and the history of his village. 
I will post more setting of the dungeon and some rough storyboards later on.
Also, I may try to work with more artists, to show different styles of Wodam :)

My goal is at least to finish the storyboard, maybe... to do a little animation too.
I hope... lol

As always, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment