Monday, November 10, 2014

[DS] Maquette Sculpting Week 8&9




• Attachments:

1. I have been sculpting the 3rd one. I had some problem about head, but I fixed on last week.





2. I've done a side project: small helmet!





• Goals for next week:

1. I will Keep adjust the 3rd sculpture.
2. Using the side project for molding practice.





    I am happy for the 3rd adjustment, it's looking better than 1st try, of course I made a pumpkin for halloween for it too :)

And I am kinda excited about the side project. It's a new challenge  for me because it's the small subject I've made. it's almost a quarter coin size. I am going to make it as a key chain, and I hope it is going well.



Thanks for reading. It's getting busier for this semester.
Sorry for I couldn't update for every week, but I hope you like the update for this week.
See you later!













No comments:

Post a Comment