Saturday, October 18, 2014

[DS] Maquette Sculpting Week 6&7



• Attachments of  week 6:
    I smoothed the head sculpture, and also modify the sharp of face. I like the eyes, they are going better than I thought. And I also fill back the mouth because I think it's kinda distracting for doing the face.



    The side view is pretty close what I want



• Attachments of week 7:



    The way I sculpting is step by step. For example, I finished basic helmet first, then I start to add on horns and ear parts. After that, I will start fixing eyes and adding mouth, nose and more details. Actually I forgot to add the armature of horns, so it was a disaster this week. I cut a hole then I added a wire inside. And then built on those horns. Even it looks ok now, but actually I can't work too hard on them ( because they are held by thin wires...). However, they work so far...




And I also added the horns and ears for the other sculpture, it look nice.


• Goals for week 8:

    For the next week... I am going to start 3rd sculpture. I got the reference already, I may start it on anytime during the week, so I can start working on basic pose in the class.


I hope you like the update for this week, thanks for reading.
See you week!



No comments:

Post a Comment