Friday, October 3, 2014

[DS] Maquette Sculpting Week5


• Goals for this week:

1. Start head sculpture.
2. Make new tools




• Goals for next week:

1. Keep fixing and sculpting the head maquette.
2. Make some tools if it is necessary.


• Attachments:

1. Made 3 tools last week, but I couldn't use them well.
2. Sculpted the basic shape.



My professor told me, I should stop doing my 1st sculpture. And start to do the others. It's because I can understand more about the character from the others sculptures. Then I decided to start the head one first, because I can the surface on the face. The hardest part in this week is to do the symmetry,  I may use paper cut or some tool to help later.

I update a short timeline, I hope you like it.
And give me some feedbacks, so I can keep here better.





Thanks for reading.
Have a nice week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment